Robinsons in the City Guestroom Facilities
The six individual guestrooms offer a sense of home and comfort not found in mainstream CBD hotels. Robinsons in the City Melbourne successfully blends old world charm in a stylish and comfortable atmosphere.
There are just two guestrooms located on each of the three different levels of the hotel, allowing for individual guest privacy.
Guestrooms at Robinsons do not have room numbers, instead they are named after famous Melbourne Pioneers. But don't worry, due to the intimate size of the hotel, you won't forget which room you are in.
Guestroom Facilities Include
- Complimentary Cooked Breakfast
- Separate Private Bathroom or Ensuite
- Individually Controlled Heating
- Air-Conditioning (individual control)
- Opening, Double glazed windows
- Digital LCD Television
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Full Length Mirror
- Work desk and lamp
- FREE Wireless Internet
- Radio Alarm Clock with i-pod docking
- Hair Dryer
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Twinings Teas, Robert Timms Coffee & San Pellegrino Mineral Water
- Access to Guest Lounge
- Access to Butlers Pantry with Honour Bar